Lea Michele’s feelings were hurt when Sarah Hyland mocked her pose-harding



These are some new photos of Lea Michele at this weekend’s event for “Variety’s Power of Women” luncheon. Demi Moore and Eva Longoria were the hostesses, but I’m thinking that Lea Michele was a decent “get” for the luncheon. I mean, it’s not like Lea just goes to the opening of an envelope, right? Oh, wait, she does? Nevermind. Anyway, Lea’s dress is Katherine Kidd… it’s okay. Not stunning. Looks sort of like an oversized baby doll dress. Like, literally, for a doll. And I’m so over Lea’s hair. I wish she would go back to no-bangs.


Anyway, did you hear about this completely dumb controversy about Lea’s pose-harding? Little Sarah Hyland, the 20-year-old, Mila Kunis-look-alike actress from Modern Family, was on an episode of Fashion Police a few weeks ago, and when Sarah and the group (which included Joan Rivers and Guiliana Rancic) began discussing a recent red carpet appearance by Lea Michele, Hyland started joking around and imitating Lea’s always-overboard pose-harding. Here’s the video:





Lea has finally spoken about this epic catastrophe. At this Variety event, Lea told Us Weekly, “I gotta be honest. It hurt my feelings a little bit. I really think the message of today is that women should motivate and empower women, and so that’s why I’m honored to be a part of today.” Oh for the love of God. And then Lea wept hyper-dramatic tears and sang a few bars of “Mister Cellophane” and continued to Us Weekly, “I send her love. I think she’s a great person.” So… there you go. Lea Michele and Sarah Hyland hate each other. MEAN GIRLS.



Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.