Angelina Jolie UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador



Lara Croft actress is recognized for completing 10 years as UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador. She says:

It is an honor to work on behalf of refugees and I look forward to the next 10 years.

I’m so grateful to the many refugee families that I have had the honor and privilege to spend the last years with. From them I’ve learned so much. I’ve learned to become a better person, a better mother. They’ve inspired me by showing me every day the unbreakable strength of the human spirit.

We must not forget what is happening in this part of the world. We must not forget how desperate they are when the only alternative is to risk death at sea and put their lives in the hands of ruthless smugglers.

Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.