Denise Brown: ‘Kris Jenner’s Lying About Nicole Brown-Simpson’s Murder’



Kris Jenner IS pathetic,” Denise, 54, told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.
In the book, Kris writes that the day after Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman were murdered in June 1994, Denise called her and asked about some photos Nicole kept hidden in a secret safety deposit box.
… But Denise strongly denies calling Kris, 56, to ask about the photos during those heartbreaking days.

“I had just found out my sister was murdered,” Denise recalled. “The last thing on my mind was whether or not Nicole showed anyone any pictures she had in a safety deposit box.
“In fact, I didn’t even know my sister HAD a safety deposit box with pictures of her abuse until the beginning of O.J.’s trial – months after she was murdered.



Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.