Kris Humphries kashes in (can you really blame him?)



Now that Kris Humphries can't rely on Kim Kardashian for sugar, the guy's gotta make moolah for himself!
And with his NBA career on the backburner, what better way to rack in some dollars than sign endorsement deals off the back of his soon-to-be ex-wife's fame?

Kris has signed a deal with Sector watches for a whopping $150,000, Kashing in on his 'difficult' time with Kim at a press conference to promote gig.

"As you all know this has been a difficult time in my life, and I'm so grateful [for] my friends at Sector for their unwavering support," he said, while also adding (on the side): "I've been a watch and fashion lover my entire life."



Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.