Lady Gaga peed in a bin



The 25-year-old singer has revealed she often, errr, relieves herself in trash cans.

And we're not even talking trash cans on the street, which are already super grotty, public property.

We're talking the relatively nicer, indoor trash cans…the ones found in backstage dressing rooms!

The singer admitted to peeing in a bin at the ITV studios before filming an interview on British TV show, Chatty Man last night, but said it wasn't just a one off incident.

"I quite often pee in my dressing room in the trash can," Gaga revealed, adding: "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can."

Crazy lady even went on to justify her bizarre toilet habit, saying: "The bathroom is down the hall and you must get redressed. So I said: f--- it! Otherwise, I'd be Latey Gaga."

But it seems the singer's star power outweighs her questionable hygiene.

Host of the show, comedian Alan Carr was so overcome with her appearance, he forgave her for the peeing incident.

"Thanks so much @ladygaga for coming on @Chattyman – you were amazing and I forgive you for p---ing in my bin!!" he tweeted.

What else can this woman get away with?

Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.