Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Donate $340,000 To Aid Somalian Children



Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt continue to put their money where their mouths are! The Hollywood humanitarians donated $340,000 to the Humanitarian Initiative Just Relief Aid, which assists mothers in Somalia who have been displaced in the war there.

Angelina thanked the mothers of Somalia, who she says have inspired her to be a better parent to her own six children after a visit there.

“I’m so grateful – I don’t want to cry – to the refugee families that I have the honor and privilege to spend the last years with. From them I’ve learned so much. I’ve learned to be a better person, a better mother. They’ve inspired me by showing me the unbreakable strength of the human spirit.”

It’s wonderful to see celebrities giving back to people in need.




Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.