Ariel Winter Says She Left Los Angeles Because She Hated Having Her 'Space Invaded' by Paparazzi

Ariel Winter

Far away from Paparazzi flash lights, Ariel Winter decided to move away from Los Angeles to pursue a quieter life. 

"Part of the reason I always hated L.A. is because I have been followed by paparazzi for a very long portion of my life," she said. "And I really, really dislike having my space invaded."

"I don't like pictures of me when I haven't signed up for pictures of me. I don't like feeling watched," she continued. "I've always just wanted to live a very, very normal life, just have a normal existence."

"People have always been like, 'You don't like L.A., why don't you just move?' ... And then I just randomly looked and decided, Why not?" she said. "We sold our cars, got an Escalade to fit all the dogs for the drive, put my house on the market and sold my house."

"It feels like a different thing here," she explained. "I'm going to get to live some of the young adult life I haven't been able to live."


NEWS CREDIT - KELLY WYNNE/PEOPLE

PHOTO CREDIT - AMANDA EDWARDS/GETTY