Audrina Patridge Felt Devastated Over Topless Photos

Audrina Patridge Felt Devastated Over Topless Photos

Audrina Patridge's topless photos was the result of peer pressure in her career start. 

The Hills alum, Audrina Patridge, revealed that she wish she could resist taking topless photos while perusing modeling career amid peer pressure and a young and new face in Southern California.

"I was kind of guided and peer pressured in certain situations that I wish I could say, ‘No.' And be strong with my ‘No,' And not fall into peer pressure with, y'know, topless photos." 

"I took these photos years ago, when I was just out of high school and beginning to model, I was young and very trusting of others, and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

"devastating, People spin it into a judgmental, negative way and then it makes you feel shameful and bad about yourself." 

"[He] was like, ‘Who cares? They're boobs. Everybody has boobs. Stop freaking out about it,' For me, I had to put things in perspective where it was like, ‘Alright, who cares?'"  

"Navigating your early 20s and teens is hard and those choices you do sometimes have to live with, You learn from them, but then you can teach other people from what you've been through."  

"Lo [Bosworth] was like, ‘I'll do it!' So she went on camera and started talking about Kristin and putting things out there that weren't true—about her doing drugs and all that—and it was on the cover of Us Weekly. It was so bad."

"buy them presents if they called me out on camera for doing drugs. never ended up getting the Birkin" for her comments.

"It ended with all of the girls and I, our managers, agents, producers and lawyers in a room. I was told it wasn't going to be a story line, and sure enough, it was on the first episode [of season 6]."

"That was a moment that we all were just, like, ‘OK, enough is enough,' So we all got together with our lawyers and we just kinda had to put our foot down."  

"People believe everything on reality TV shows sometimes, even though some of it's manipulated and hyped up for the sake of ratings. It just gets to the point where you start getting pissed off at the producers."