Bethenny Frankel Wins MTV's 2022 Reality Royalty Award

Bethenny Frankel Wins MTV's 2022 Reality Royalty Award

The star, Real Housewives of New York City alum Bethenny Frankel, 51, accepted the highest individual honor "Legacy Of Reality Greatness" at the second annual MTV Movie & TV Awards: UNSCRIPTED. Now Bethenny Frankel is officially Reality Royalty.

Frankel shared her speech, 

"Thank you, MTV. Thank you to the audience who has invested in a flawed yet always transparent person. I have overshot the mark. All I ever wanted was to make a difference in some way, leave a mark. I was a late bloomer, I wasn't successful by any definition and was broke and bouncing checks well into my 30s."

"platform to authentically be myself, be honest about my flaws, my struggles, being broke and alone with no safety net. A place to 'mention it all!'"

"accessible if you take it one mistake at a time and create your own authentic journey."

"Being honest, flawed and unique is beautiful, I am here by living truthfully and doing what's important to me on my own terms. You have taught me so many life lessons and have been on this incredible journey with me since day one. You have given me and my daughter a life I couldn't have dreamed of."

"I'm grateful to you and to my team who supports me when it's rough and exhausting and we all want to quit."

"Success comes from working hard and solidifying relationships and a level of trust and the right people betting that you are the horse that can run the distance."

 "the most loyal and loving partner I could ever have dreamed of,"

Bethenny Frankel Wins MTV's 2022 Reality Royalty Award

"sweet peanut Bryn, I have given you everything and you hve given me back infinity. You are the little girl in people's dreams. I love you."

"Make good choices, play the long game — we have to play checkers every day but this whole ride is one gigantic chess board. Choose your moves wisely and don't go for the low-hanging fruit. The shiniest apple is sitting at the top. This is all a dream. You all go for yours."