Chris Pratt's Voice In Super Mario Bros Video Game - ‘Unlike Anything You’ve Heard in the Mario World’

Chris Pratt's Voice In Super Mario Bros Video Game - ‘Unlike Anything You’ve Heard in the Mario World’

The Guardians of the Galaxy star, Chris Pratt, performed his voiceover in the "Super Mario Bros" video game.  

According to Pratt, his voiceover performance as Mario in the upcoming feature animated film will be “unlike anything you’ve heard.”

“I worked really closely with the directors and trying out a few things and landed on something that I’m really proud of and can’t wait for people to see and hear, It’s an animated voiceover narrative. It’s not a live-action movie. I’m not gonna be wearing a plumber suit running all over. I’m providing a voice for an animated character, and it is updated and unlike anything you’ve heard in the Mario world before.”

Now a days Chris is promoting his action, thrill film "Terminal List" which will be released on July 1, 2022. Watch the trailer and scroll down to see his Instagram story covering last night show.


Chris shared on his Instagram a series of photos while celebrating at the show of "Terminal List" and wrote,

"What an incredible night celebrating @terminallistpv. This show is a love letter to our men and women in uniform. I am eternally grateful for this cast, crew, and the Navy SEALs who made this show what it is. I couldn't have done it without @antoinefuqua, @jackcarrusa, and #JaredShaw. You three inspire me, push me, and have made me be a better actor and producer. To my amazing co-stars – I’m so proud of what we made together, and it wouldn’t have been possible without any of you. I can’t wait for all of you to experience #TheTerminalList - coming to @primevideo July 1."