Dwayne Johnson Do Workouts Because "Ancestors Are Always Watching"

Dwayne Johnson Do Workouts Because "Ancestors Are Always Watching"

Dwayne Johnson will do workout till his last breath because his "ancestors are always watching".

The former wrestling star, nick name "The Rock", Dwayne Johnson, 50, posted an Instagram post on his official account showing inside look of his gym and focusing on his workout routine. He captioned the photo,

"1 day. 2 workouts. HAWAII 🌺💪🏾"

"I trained early this morning and had to cut the final 45min of my workout to get back to the hotel for my meetings and work."

"It really gnawed the fuck outta me that I didn’t finish my training."

"So after I wrapped my work tonight, I came back to the gym to finish what I started."

"I know it sounds nuts, but being back home in Hawaii, always strikes a different emotional chord with me."

"I grew up on this island, my family struggled on this island. Makes me smile 😊 because in a way, it’s my accountability to their struggle."

"Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands - we handle business and finish the job."

"‘I’ve always been crazy, but it’s kept me from going inane’ 🤪😈"