Shay Mitchell And Matte Babel Blessed With Second Baby

Shay Mitchell And Matte Babel Blessed With Second Baby

Shay Mitchell gave birth to her second child, welcoming baby No. 2 with partner Matte Babel. The couple is already parents to 2-year-old Atlas.

The Pretty Little Liars alum, Shay Mitchell has given birth to second child along with Matte Babel and her two years old boy Atlas. She said,

"I recently just had my second child and this is why this is all so much sweeter because this is the first time I've actually been outside of the house since having her, It's really special to come and visit my other baby."

"I think when you find someone who has the same morals as you, it makes parenting a lot easier, It's definitely a partnership. Finding somebody who has similar morals to you is extremely important."

"Pregnancy has been one of the most exciting, challenging and physically demanding things I've ever done, It's brought a new meaning to family and my partnership with Matte." 

"I can't help but think this was the universe's plan all along, knowing I would need other worldly joy to cushion the blow of losing one of the most important people in my life, Yet, this is proof that love, life and loss can profoundly exist all at the same time."

"Little one, we are so excited to meet you. I breathe a sigh of peace knowing you two are already connected in such a cosmic way."