Shawn Mendes Postpones Tour 'Until Further Notice' Over Mental Health Issues

Shawn Mendes Postpones Tour 'Until Further Notice' Over Mental Health Issues

Shawn Mendes needs a break from the road.

The “Treat You Better” singer, Shawn Mendes, 23, was not feeling healthy traveling on road any more and wants a break to get rid of this travel sickness. He posted a note on Instagram which is stating that,

“This breaks my heart to have to say this, but unfortunately I'm going to have to postpone the next three weeks of shows through Uncasville, CT until further notice,” 

“I've been touring since I was 15 and to be honest it's always been difficult to be on the road away from friends and family."

"After a few years off the road, I felt like I was ready to dive back in, but that decision was premature and unfortunately the toll of the road and the pressure has caught up to me and I've hit a breaking point.”

“I need to take some time to heal and take care of myself and my mental health, first and foremost,” 

“As soon as there are more updates I promise I will let you know love you guys.”

Shawn Mendes Postpones Tour 'Until Further Notice' Over Mental Health Issues

In my personal opinion a regular routine of anything leads destruction of mental health. There is always a break time required to meet your love once and open your heart and stress out emotions. That's how anyone can cure and get back to his/her routine life again. On the other hand travel always a tiring job and if anyone is involved in frequent traveling that leads to an emotional breakdown as well.

I guess its a good decision from Mendes, he is young, energetic and will pray for his best recovery and back to on stage among his fans. Mendes best of luck...