Dane Cook And Kelsi Taylor Engaged A Couple Of Weeks Ago 'The Secret Out'

Dane Cook And Kelsi Taylor Engaged A Couple Of Weeks Ago 'The Secret Out'

Dane Cook is newly engaged to Kelsi Taylor!

The Good Luck Chuck actor and  standalone comedian, Dane Cook, 50, proposed to his singer and fitness instructor girlfriend, Kelsi Taylor, 23, after five years of dating.

Dane Cook And Kelsi Taylor Engaged A Couple Of Weeks Ago 'The Secret Out'

The couple choose the incredible evening of the proposal, the weather was perfect, sunset was spectacular, and both are simply very happy.

Cook have shared a romantic video of their engagement on his Instagram account, 

Kelsi Taylor also shared two photographs from their mesmerizing moment of engagement, she wrote a lovely caption,

"Fiancé has a nice ring to it 💍"

"The secret’s out! @danecook and I are engaged ✨ A couple weeks ago,"

"Dane got on one knee and asked me to be his wife and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect moment."

"I love this man and love spending my life with him. I can’t wait for what’s to come."