Gong Hyo-jin & Kevin Oh Announced Their Plan To Get Married This Fall - Details Inside

Gong Hyo-jin & Kevin Oh Announced Their Plan To Get Married This Fall - Details Inside

Gong Hyo-jin and Kevin Oh have announced they are going to be married in this November.

The South Korean actress, Gong Hyo-jin, 42, and Korean-American singer-songwriter, Kevin Oh, 31, are getting married in this fall at Kevin's hometown. 

Gong Hyo-jin's management, "MANAGEMENT SOOP" announced that, 

Gong Hyo-jin & Kevin Oh Announced Their Plan To Get Married This Fall - Details Inside

"Gong Hyo Jin and Kevin Oh will be starting a new chapter of their lives together."

Kevin shared on his Instagram two photographs one reads in English and other in Korean language, he preferably announced his upcoming wedding which will be held this fall at his hometown in his native language. He also translated it into English for his worldwide fans,

"Two years ago I met a girl, our love was full - Yes, daunting at times - but we proved to each other...that we need each other. In her, I've met my best friend for life, my soulmate. And soon, I'll be able to call her my wife."

Gong Hyo-jin & Kevin Oh Announced Their Plan To Get Married This Fall - Details Inside

"This fall, we will be getting married in my hometown. I know I am stealing away an actress who has received a great deal of love in Korea, and perhaps it would be more fitting to hold a ceremony here in Seoul. But for selfish reasons, I want to celebrate in the presence of my family. Hope you understand."

For those unaware, Gong Hyo Jin is well-known for many hit dramas, which include “The Greatest Love,” “Master’s Sun,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” “The Producers,” “Don’t Dare to Dream” (“Jealousy Incarnate”), “When the Camellia Blooms.". Kevin Oh is a singer who won Season 7 of “Superstar K”.