Roger E. Mosley TV and Film Actor Passed Away At 83

Roger E. Mosley TV and Film Actor Passed Away At 83

A television and film star, Roger E. Mosley, best known for his role as helicopter pilot Theodore "T.C." Calvin on Magnum P.I., has passed away at the age of 83.

Mosley's daughter, Ch-a Mosley, shared the devastating news of Mosley's death, she wrote,

"Last week my dad, Roger E. Mosley was involved in a major car accident that has left him paralyzed from the shoulders down."

Roger E. Mosley TV and Film Actor Passed Away At 83

"He is in a critical condition and every effort is being made to care for him during this time."

"And he is constantly accompanied by family and friends."

"This is a VERY hard time for us as we all know Roger to be a lion, the king of everywhere he brought himself."

"He is a legend, a trailblazer, a roll model, a friend to his communities."

"He is my “Mr. Man.”

"Please send him your love."

Mosely's daughter shared on Facebook  as well, wrote,

"Roger E. Mosley, my father, your friend, your “coach Mosley” your “TC” from  Magnum P.I., passed away at 1:17am. He was surrounded by family as he transcended peacefully. We could never mourn such an amazing man. He would HATE any crying done in his name. It is time to celebrate the legacy he left for us all. I love you daddy. You loved me too. My heart is heavy but I am strong. I will care for mommy, your love of almost 60 years. You raised me well and she is in good hands. Rest easy."



In another post she wrote,

"When God gives you lemons, make lemonade. In this time of dealing with my dad's (Roger E. Mosley) accident, I've learned a few things about him that make me smile."

1. He has a little bag filled with Starbucks gift cards that he gives to people who've done good. 
2. Magnum P.I. has been off air since 1988 (though it remains in syndication). He still gets fan mail 

"from his role as "TC."  He's inspired SO people on an international level and until this day they send autograph cards and things for him to sign. "

"While times are tough now, the life he's led is unbelievable for a black boy raised in Watts, Ca. Do you have cool stories/memories about my dad? Please share and let's think of him at his best; because that what we want - him returned to his best."