Why Florence Pugh and Zach Braff Keep Their Breakup Private???

Why Florence Pugh and Zach Braff Keet Their Breakup Private

Zach Braff, 47, and Florence Pugh, 26, had split their ways earlier this year which they did not revealed to the public for their own reasons.

An English actress, Florence Pugh, 26, revealed the reasons behind their breakup and explain why they hide it in an interviewed which was published on Harper's Bazaar. 

She opened up about the relationship,

Why Florence Pugh and Zach Braff Keet Their Breakup Private

“We’ve been trying to do this separation without the world knowing, because it’s been a relationship that everybody has an opinion on,” 

“We just felt something like this would really do us the benefit of not having millions of people telling us how happy they are that we’re not together. So we’ve done that. I automatically get a lumpy throat when I talk about it,” 

Why Florence Pugh and Zach Braff Keet Their Breakup Private

“I am 24 years old, I do not need you to tell me who I should and should not love, and I would never in my life ever, ever tell anyone who they can and cannot love. It is not your place, and really it has nothing to do with you.”

“The movie that we made together genuinely was probably one of my most favorite experiences, It felt like a very natural and easy thing to do.”

Why Florence Pugh and Zach Braff Keet Their Breakup Private

“When it’s reduced to your sex scenes, or to watch the most famous man in the world go down on someone, it’s not why we do it. It’s not why I’m in this industry,” 

“Obviously, the nature of hiring the most famous pop star in the world, you’re going to have conversations like that. That’s just not what I’m going to be discussing because [this movie is] bigger and better than that. And the people who made it are bigger and better than that.”

Pugh also shared the magazine's cover page on her Instagram account for her fans and wrote,

Why Florence Pugh and Zach Braff Keet Their Breakup Private

"Of course when @harpersbazaarus calls to say they’ve selected you as one of their next top icons, you beam and give yourself a large pat on the back for receiving such a beautiful compliment. But to share honesty very openly to Andrea (@angcutt), have my words and opinion woven into such a powerful piece without any twist or turn, is honestly such a wonderful and proud feeling."

"Thank you all at Harpers Bazaar who made this happen. The shoot, the crew, the behind scenes, the writing.. I am so grateful for all of this."