Blake Shelton leaving 'The Voice' after Season 23

Blake Shelton will leave "The Voice" after the show's 23rd season.

Blake Shelton leaving 'The Voice' after Season 23

Shelton imparted a joint explanation to the show through Instagram on Tuesday.


"I've been grappling with this for a spell and I've concluded that it's the ideal opportunity for me to move back from The Voice after next season," his assertion on Instagram started.



"This show has transformed myself all around to improve things, and it will continuously feel like home to me. It's been an amazing ride over these 12 years of seat turns, and I need to thank everybody at The Voice from NBC, each maker, the journalists, performers, team and cooking individuals, you are awesome," he proceeded.


"It takes a ton of work, enthusiasm, and grown-up refreshments (Ha!) to pull off a live show two times per week. "


He referenced his better half, Gwen Stefani, who is an individual mentor on the show.

"I've made deep rooted bonds with Carson and each and every one my kindred mentors throughout the long term, including my significant other, Gwen Stefani! I need to give an enormous holler to the vocalists - the 'Voices' who come on this stage many seasons and stun us with their ability and an exceptional thanks to the people who picked me to be their mentor," he composed.


"Finally, it's about you all, the fans, who watch and backing these craftsmen, us mentors and everybody at The Voice pursuing their fantasies. It wouldn't occur without you!"


Shelton has showed up in each time of "The Voice." The show's restored season will be its first spring version in quite a while.


Alongside the declaration of the nation star's flight, NBC shared that Opportunity the Rapper and previous One Heading star Niall Horan will join the show for its impending season.