Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson Shows Off Her Prom Glam's Sparkly Details

Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson Shows Off Her Prom Glam's Sparkly Details

Although there was no tiara, there was plenty of sparkle. Alana Thompson, best known for her roles in Toddlers & Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, debuted her prom gown on Instagram on Friday – and it was glitzy.

For the event, the 17-year-old reality TV star chose a sequin-covered pink gown. Thompson shared multiple pictures of the mermaid-cut gown on Instagram, including close-ups of the elaborate rhinestone-adorned bodice and the circle train. She accessorised her pink gown with matching eye makeup, glittering heels, and a glistening necklace and watch.

Thompson shared photos of her nails and hair in a separate post, writing, "If y'all ain't booking @jhanaecoleman then what are you doing ? 🤩 She did tf outta my shit! Wig from @glamxtencollection ❤️"

Thompson told Teen Vogue in August 2021 about how her style has changed. "I guess people still expect me to be little Honey Boo Boo, and I'm not anymore.

"Just because I'm from the South, people expect me to be all country bumpkin, out riding four-wheelers all the time, but that's not really how it is. There are so many folks on my Instagram that do not like my nails or my eyelashes. But I do not care. As long as I like myself, I'm good."
Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson Shows Off Her Prom Glam's Sparkly Details