Bre Tiesi Admitted Nick Cannon's Super Sperm Produced a Brilliant Baby Boy

Bre Tiesi Admitted Nick Cannon's Super Sperm Produced a Brilliant Baby Boy

Bre Tiesi is doubling down on Nick Cannon's previous claim that he has "super sperm." On the third episode of the sixth season of Selling Sunset, the newest real estate agent, 32, was asked by her castmates about her relationship with Nick Cannon, 42, with whom she shares share 10-month-old son Legendary Love. Costar Heather Rae El Moussa asks Tiesi,

Heather Rae El Moussa: "Obviously he's very busy too in his career, how does he spread himself like that?"

Tiesi: "We know he's spreading himself, But that's not what we're talking about."

Amanza Smith: "He's got a lot of stops to make," 

Tiesi: "Yeah, I mean girl, it's like Christmas, it's like Santa."

Girls: Whether she knows if Cannon plans his pregnancies?

Tiesi: "He definitely has super sperm because my child is brilliant,"

Cannon's Super Sperm Supermacy

In an April episode of Howie Mandel Does Stuff, Cannon said he thinks he has super sperm as he claimed he practiced birth control and people still got pregnant.

"I'm gonna be honest, I got some super sperm or something 'cause I've practiced birth control, and people still got pregnant"

Tiesi Felt Independance

Bre Tiesi Admitted Nick Cannon's Super Sperm Produced a Brilliant Baby Boy

Tiesi is quick to point out on the Netflix series that she doesn't rely on the comedian, who is dad to 11 other children, to finance her own life — or that of their child. She says,

"I take care of myself, If my son needs something, or we do, I ask, that's all I have to do. I know he's a good dad and Nick is not my sugar daddy, Nick is not the reason I'm where I'm at."

Hottest Addition in Selling Sunset

Although Tiesi is the newest Selling Sunset addition, the mom quickly became the talk of the luxury reality company, with the returning agents seen asking questions about the logistics of her relationship with the Masked Singer host.

Tiesi's Parenting is Questioned

Bre Tiesi Admitted Nick Cannon's Super Sperm Produced a Brilliant Baby Boy

Tiesi's parenting faces season-long scrutiny from the other agents, especially Chelsea Lazkani, who repeatedly questions in the season's third episode,

Chelsea: How the two make it work?

Tiesi: My situation's interesting, I don't know if I would say I'm single, I've been in — I don't want to call it open, but open relationship.

Chelsea: Polyamorous relationship

Tiesi: I don't know about that. I just know we had a baby, we're really happy, so I'm really happy in my relationship now.


Bre Tiesi Admitted Nick Cannon's Super Sperm Produced a Brilliant Baby Boy