'Love Is Blind' Danielle Ruhl Admitted Immature Behavior Towards Ex Nick

Story Snippet

'Love Is Blind' Danielle Ruhl Admitted Immature Behavior Towards Ex Nick

Love Is Blind’ stars Danielle Ruhl offered Nick Thompson a sincere apology for her immature behavior on social media during their divorce. Danielle Ruhl and Danielle Thompson reunited after more than a year of marriage and began public feuding after Ruhl shared a photo of them snuggling. Seasons 1-4 are now streaming on Netflix.


Meghan King Podcast & Danielle Ruhl

The reality star Danielle Ruhl shared a sincere apology for her behavior on social media amid their divorce, admitted during the latest episode of the Intimate Knowledge with Meghan King podcast.

 

I am going to be incredibly transparent about how immature I acted right after the divorce in terms of like, some of the things I was posting on social media. It's one of my biggest regrets.

'Love Is Blind' Danielle Ruhl Admitted Immature Behavior Towards Ex Nick

I think that it was too much to even like, [think] if we wanted to get back together. I I still think that there's love there, there's hate there too, but it's just like, how am I going to have his family accept me again? How am I going to have his friends accept me again?

 

The fact that the last time I saw him was Lollapalooza, there's no real closure there, and the way that I acted right after the divorce, I was kind of a looney tune because [of] not having closure. Not being able to have a conversation, just getting divorced publicly without even being able to talk to him, I didn't act the best. I think that the ball is in his court… I'm going to respect his boundaries right now and wait to see until he's ready to have a conversation.

 

Brief Timeline of Ruhl and Thompson Married Life

'Love Is Blind' Danielle Ruhl Admitted Immature Behavior Towards Ex Nick

Ruhl and Thompson married after being engaged for a shortperiod of time during the Netflix hit's second season airing in early 2022. Their wedding was one of the second season's success stories alongside Iyanna McNeely and Jarrette Jones. The success story of their life twisted just after one year of marriage when Ruhl filed for divorce in August 2022. Their divorce announcement came shortly after McNeely and Jones also separated.

 

Seasons 1-4 of Love Is Blind are now streaming on Netflix.


'Love Is Blind' Danielle Ruhl Admitted Immature Behavior Towards Ex Nick