Love Is Blind’s Chelsea Blackwell Shares 'Amazing Progress' in Her Weight Loss Journey: 'I Love My Body'

Love Is Blind’s Chelsea Blackwell Shares 'Amazing Progress' in Her Weight Loss Journey 'I Love My Body'

Love Is Blind season 6 star Chelsea Blackwell is opening up about her recent weight loss journey.

On April 2, the 31-year-old posted a TikTok video explaining that she’s gotten a lot of DMs about her health so she decided to offer some tips to how she’s made “amazing progress” recently.

"I love my body," she began the video. "I've never been a small girl my entire life, and I'm okay with that. Why I decided to change what I was doing was because I wasn't feeling healthy. I wasn't feeling strong. It was affecting my mental health and it was affecting my energy levels."

Or have We given them a Book ˹for proof˺, before this ˹Quran˺, to which they are holding firm?

(The Quran - Chapter Az-Zukhruf : 21)

Noting that she’s not a nutritionist, Blackwell said she started intermittent fasting, juicing, drinking a lot more water, getting better sleep and staying active.

"When I eat, I stick to as many fruits and vegetables as possible," she explained. "I have a lot of protein. Protein is what I try to have all my meals based on… That's my diet normally. When I eat better, I feel better. I feel more focused. I feel clearer. I can think better."

@chelseadblackwell I dont get this figure from lifting weights 😜💪🏼 #loveisblind #loveisblindseason6 #weightlossjouney ♬ original sound - Chelseablackwell

Blackwell added that she’s “not a huge gym girl” but she tries to get her body moving every day, saying that she’s also used influencer Whitney Simmons’ fitness app.

"The main key component to something I think resulted in my weight loss is walking," she explained. "I will walk 45 minutes a day. It's really my time to meditate and listen to podcasts. That's my ‘me time' and it makes me happy."

The reality star said she hasn’t lost “that much” weight, but she’s simply fueling her body with better things and it’s made her look and feel better.

“I’m not hard on myself, by any means. But I feel better," she said in the clip. "My skin feels better, I look better and I'm able to deliver my best possible self to everyone else around me."

Love Is Blind’s Chelsea Blackwell Shares 'Amazing Progress' in Her Weight Loss Journey 'I Love My Body'

This isn’t the first time Blackwell has opened up about her overall health.

In February, she revealed that she started therapy after filming Love Is Blind and the practice has transformed her life.

"I've never seeked [sic] a therapist before but man oh man, I feel everyone could benefit from having an unbiased opinion," she wrote on her Instagram Stories.

"I had a ton of inner issues I needed to debunk and my life, my mindset, my heart has completely changed," she continued. "I thought I loved myself before but I have never felt THIS kind of love."

To someone who said they noticed a new "glow" about her now that she wasn't on the show, Blackwell wrote: "The most special compliment. The woman I am today has come very far from the woman on the show and I'm very proud of my growth."