Kris Jenner's Medical Scan Found Cyst and Tumor

Kris Jenner's Medical Scan Found Cyst and Tumor

"This just makes me really emotional," the 68-year-old Kris Jenner expressed in the upcoming episode of 'The Kardashians.'

Kris Jenner is sharing a tearful health update with her family.

In a preview of next week's episode of "The Kardashians", the 68-year-old matriarch becomes emotional while informing her boyfriend Corey Gamble and daughters Kim, Khloé, and Kendall about a recent health concern during dinner.

"I wanted to tell you guys something... I had my scan," she began before breaking into tears. "And this just makes me really emotional, but they found something."

Kris Jenner's Medical Scan Found Cyst and Tumor

The season 5 trailer also offers a glimpse of this heartfelt moment. "They found a cyst and a little tumor," Jenner revealed while wiping away tears.

Jenner's troubling news follows Khloé’s 2022 "skin cancer scare." The 39-year-old had previously shared on social media about having a melanoma spot removed.

Posting a mirror selfie highlighting her cheek, Khloé wrote on Instagram: "Not that we needed the arrow to show the huge indentation on the side of my face, but because we had to remove a tumor from my cheek, I was left with an indentation."

"I am definitely not complaining because I would rather have an indentation than melanoma any day," she continued. "I am so incredibly grateful to all the doctors who helped and continue to help me with my skin cancer journey."

Kris Jenner's Medical Scan Found Cyst and Tumor

The Good American co-founder also shared her health journey in season 3 of 'The Kardashians". At that time, Jenner described her daughter's health news as "very concerning."

New episodes of "The Kardashians" are released Thursdays at 12 a.m. ET on Hulu.

The Quran - Chapter Al-Waqi'ah : 77 - 80

that this is truly a noble Quran,

in a well-preserved Record,

touched by none except the purified ˹angels˺.

˹It is˺ a revelation from the Lord of all worlds.