Real Housewives Jill Zarin Shares Details of Recent Facial Rejuvenation

Real Housewives Jill Zarin Shares Details of Recent Facial Rejuvenation

The 'Real Housewives of New York City' alum got a facelift, chin implant, and fat transfer to give her a “more youthful look”

Jill Zarin’s plastic surgeon is detailing the extensive work she had done.   

The Real Housewives of New York City alum recently underwent a facelift, chin implant and fat transfer in order to give her a “more youthful look.” The 60-year-old turned to Dr. Ira Savetsky — husband of former RHONY star Lizzy Savetsky — to help.

The plastic surgeon spoke to PageSix and revealed that the reality star reached out to him hoping to fix her “jowling, sagging neck skin” and more. 

“To address these concerns, I designed a personalized facial rejuvenation plan,” Savetsky told the outlet.

“The procedure included a dual plane lower facelift and neck lift, which involved repositioning both the skin and underlying muscles to achieve a more youthful look. To enhance her profile, I placed a small chin implant,” he explained, noting that the fat transfer was then done to “restore volume to her midface, temples, earlobes and hands.”

Real Housewives Jill Zarin Shares Details of Recent Facial Rejuvenation

Zarin has been thrilled with the results of her facial rejuvenation and Savetsky said she’s recovering “exceptionally well.” 

“She has minimal bruising and swelling, and I expect her results to continue improving over the next several weeks as the swelling subsides,” he added.

Zarin first revealed on June 4 that she had a few cosmetic procedures done, returning to Instagram with a candid video updating her followers.

“I’m bravely sharing that I had a lower facelift and a couple other minor tweaks,” she said at the time. “I live my life openly and freely, that’s why I did a reality show and I think it’s important for people who do reality shows to be honest.”

“I just want to share my story and my journey,” she added, promising to post before and after photos throughout her recovery.

The Quran - Chapter Al-Waqi'ah : 60 - 61

We have ordained death for ˹all of˺ you, and We cannot be prevented

from transforming and recreating you in forms unknown to you.