Ghostbuster Star Ernie Hudson Intense Workout of Planks and Bicycle Crunches at the Age of 78

Ghostbuster Star Ernie Hudson Intense Workout of Planks and Bicycle Crunches at the Age of 78

Ernie Hudson is embracing fitness and making waves with his youthful appearance. The 78-year-old Ghostbusters actor recently appeared on Power Up with Tony Horton, where he tackled an intense core workout. During the session, Hudson humorously referred to his stomach as "Mr. Jiggles," expressing his determination to keep it under control.


Hudson impressed Horton with his dedication, performing exercises like bicycle crunches, butterfly kicks, and various plank variations. When asked if maintaining a healthy lifestyle has contributed to his long career, Hudson reflected, "I think so, but it’s something that I’ve never really spent a lot of time on. I just assume that it’s there and I try not to work against it. So I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about it; I just make sure that when I need to do something, I’m able to do it."

Stealth Core Deluxe Trainer - Turn Fitness Into a Fun Game

He added, "Even though I may not be working now, I’m gonna be working. And in that situation, I might be called upon to do certain things and I have to be ready to do it."

Hudson recently went viral on social media for his youthful look during a photo call for Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. Sporting a casual black T-shirt and blue jeans on the red carpet, Hudson's biceps caught the attention of fans, both old and new.

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jeans

"I was actually a little embarrassed with the T-shirt, but my jacket had a smudge on it," Hudson told Men's Health in April. "I wasn't flexing or anything, I didn't really think about it. But it's nice to be noticed. It's flattering in a lot of ways. But when the age thing comes up, it's like, 'Oh, we're surprised you're still alive!' It would be nice if they said I was sexy and then say I'm 78."

Ghostbuster Star Ernie Hudson Intense Workout of Planks and Bicycle Crunches at the Age of 78

As he approaches 80, Hudson remains focused on what truly matters. "Remember Dick Clark? From American Bandstand? He always looked amazing. It seemed to me he looked like a perpetual teenager, until one day he didn't. And we don't know what the future holds. Maybe one day I'll wake up and, well, who knows. So I'm not concerned with living as long as possible. I just want to live as full and complete a life as I can, to enjoy the time I have, to live a good life, and be an example of what God can do."


The Quran - Chapter Al-Jumu'ah : 02

He is the One Who raised for the illiterate ˹people˺ a messenger from among themselves—reciting to them His revelations, purifying them, and teaching them the Book and wisdom, for indeed they had previously been clearly astray—