Bachelor Alum Vanessa Grimaldi Shares She Recently Experienced a Miscarriage: 'A Hard Yet Bonding Process'

Grimaldi competed on season 21 of 'The Bachelor' and got engaged to Nick Viall before later ending their engagement

Bachelor Alum Vanessa Grimaldi Shares She Recently Experienced a Miscarriage 'A Hard Yet Bonding Process'

Vanessa Grimaldi is opening up about a difficult experience she went through recently.


On Monday, Sept. 23, the Bachelor alum, 36, posted a series of slides on her Instagram and shared that she recently experienced a miscarriage. "I wasn't sure how to share this. But, I knew I wanted to," Grimaldi began.


"I knew I wanted to help other women feel less alone in their miscarriage journey. I know the shock, the pain, the confusion, the feeling of hopelessness and uncomfortable 'when are you having another' conversations all too well," she wrote.


"A few months ago, I had the 2 biggest surprises: finding out I was pregnant, then finding out I miscarried," Grimaldi said.

She continued, saying it took a while to allow her body to let go as she went through ultrasounds, blood tests, doctor appointments and many conversations with friends.


"It was a hard yet bonding process that made me feel less alone and ultimately helped me heal," Grimaldi said.


Grimaldi went on to thank those who offered her support and listened to her share her story over the past few months.


"If you're reading this and need someone to listen to your story, I am here for you. You are not alone. It is more common than you think and I promise, with time, you will regain hope again," Grimaldi said.


"To all the mamas experiencing something similar, sending you love and strength xo."

In her caption, Grimaldi took a moment to express why she waited to share her story.


"Up to one in four known pregnancies end in miscarriage, yet, it is still not talked about enough. For me, I needed time to heal emotionally and physically before I shared the news on here," she said.


"I feel good about sharing my story with you, but the tears still happen and the sadness still comes every now and then. And that’s okay. 🤍 If you need someone to reach out to, I’ll try my best to get back to you in my DM’s. Sending love to you 💘."

Bachelor Alum Vanessa Grimaldi Shares She Recently Experienced a Miscarriage 'A Hard Yet Bonding Process'

Grimaldi shares her son Winston, 23 months, with husband Josh Wolfe. She tied the knot with Wolfe in 2021, four years after she and The Bachelor's Nick Viall called off their five-month engagement.


The Quran - Chapter Al - Jin: 24

Only when they see what they have been threatened with will they know who is weaker in helpers and inferior in manpower.