Selling Sunset's Mary Bonnet Shares the Surprising Results of Her Full-Body Scan: ‘I Had No Idea’

 The reality star says that the body scan identified the reasons behind her fatigue and miscarriages

Selling Sunset's Mary Bonnet Shares the Surprising Results of Her Full-Body Scan ‘I Had No Idea’

Selling Sunset star Mary Bonnet shared that a full-body scan led to shocking discoveries — including the surprising reason why she’d struggled with miscarriages for so long.


The reality star, 44, also had a ruptured breast implant — and she had no idea.


"I was tired a lot, but as far as looks go, you couldn’t tell at all," Bonnet shared with Women's Health.


But as Bonnet told Taylor Lautner and his wife, Tay Lautner, on the Sept. 18 episode of their podcast, The Squeeze, the scan also uncovered a rare condition she’d had since birth.

Selling Sunset's Mary Bonnet Shares the Surprising Results of Her Full-Body Scan ‘I Had No Idea’

“I found out that I have a septum in the middle of my uterus,” Bonnet, who welcomed her son Austin when she was 16, shared, adding that her doctor told her that she’s had it her entire life.


“So my son, turns out he's a complete miracle because unless I have that surgically removed, I can't carry a baby,” she said.


As the Cleveland Clinic explains, “A septate uterus is when your uterus is divided into two parts by a membrane called the septum. It's a condition present at birth that can only be corrected with surgery. A septate uterus can cause pregnancy complications and miscarriage.”

Selling Sunset's Mary Bonnet Shares the Surprising Results of Her Full-Body Scan ‘I Had No Idea’

The luxury real-estate agent explained that she had one successful pregnancy “probably because I was so young, I was somehow able to do it, and I didn't have a problematic pregnancy.”


But, she said, “I had no idea. All through all of the treatments that I've done: I've done in vitro, I've done all these things. No one thought to tell me. They just took the money, and they didn't even tell me that I have the septum that was going to prevent me from actually carrying full term.” 


Bonnet said she wouldn’t have known had she not gone in for a Prenuvo full-body scan, something she said she did “for just overall health.”

Selling Sunset's Mary Bonnet Shares the Surprising Results of Her Full-Body Scan ‘I Had No Idea’

The full-body scan is beloved by celebrities: Maria Menounos credits it with discovering she had pancreatic cancer, with Kim Kardashian called it “life saving,” and Bonnet’s Selling Sunset costar Chrishell Stause said the scan “could have given me more time with my parents if we detected their cancer sooner.”


However, Prenuvo’s various scans carry a hefty pricetag: a 30-minute torso scan is $999, a 45-minute torso and head scan is $1799, and the 60-minute  full-body scan is $2499


The Quran - Chapter Al - Jin: 01

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “It has been revealed to me that a group of jinn listened ˹to the Quran,˺ and said ˹to their fellow jinn˺: ‘Indeed, we have heard a wondrous recitation.