Gwyneth Paltrow in belly-baring, beaded Pucci: dated, fug or hot?



When Gwyneth Paltrow was walking the red carpet, I was having a bitch of a time figuring out what part of her dress was lined and what part was see-through. In still photos, I think I’ve figured it out - we’re actually seeing Goop’s stomach, right? But we’re not seeing her legs? Is the skirt of this dress fully lined, or did I make out some actual skin down there? I think we’ll looking at lining in the skirt. The dress is Pucci, which is interesting, I guess. Goop’s been wearing more and more Pucci in the past year. I think I would have really, genuinely liked the dress if the beaded lace had been done throughout, and there was no “faux crop-top circa 1994” action happening.





Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.