Megan Thee Stallion Wants Tory Lanez to 'Go to Jail' After Shooting

Megan Thee Stallion Wants Tory Lanez to 'Go to Jail' After Shooting

The Grammy winner, "Plan B" rapper, Megan Thee Stallion, 27, revealed her physical and emotional trauma back in July 2020 in which singer Tory Lanez, 29, allegedly shot her in the foot. She is expecting that the Lanez will behind the bars.

"I want him to go to jail, I want him to go under the jail."

"I thought he knew me. And I never would've thought he would've shot me at all, I never put my hands on this man. I never did anything to him. There was an argument. People argue every day. Friends argue every day."

"I still have bullet fragments in my feet right now, I was very scared that I was not able to be Megan Thee Stallion no more. And I was f—ed up."

Megan Thee Stallion Wants Tory Lanez to 'Go to Jail' After Shooting

"In some kind of way I became the villain, And I don't know if people don't take it seriously because I seem strong. I wonder if it's because of the way I look. Is it because I'm not light enough? Is it that I'm not white enough? Am I not the shape? The height? Because I'm not petite? Do I not seem like I'm worth being treated like a woman?"

"I'm trying every day to get through it and be good. I feel so bad because I don't feel like anybody's taking me seriously, but I don't want them to see me cry. I don't want them to know that I feel like this, because I don't want them to feel like, 'Oh, I got you. I'm breaking you.'"

"I thought everybody in the car was my friend, [and] the whole time, that's not how they thought of me, That's what really hurts."

Megan also shared on her Instagram,

"I WILL NEVER BREAK and im damn sure never backing down 💪🏾 Gods favorite aka THEE IT GIRLLLL aka The Hotgirl Coach aka THEE MF HTOWN HOTTIE FOR THEE COVER OF Rolling Stone 🔥😝"