Post Malone's Fiancée Helped Him After “Rough” Period With Alcohol

Post Malone's Fiancée Helped Him After “Rough” Period With Alcohol

An American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, Post Malone, 26, is promoting his new album "Twelve Carat Toothache" and revealed his past struggles with alcohol. He called himself "responsible now".

"It was to a really rough point, and I couldn't get up off the floor for weeks,  It was screwdrivers, it was vodka and it was bodying fifths and trying to hang in there and talking to people who weren't f--king there."

"I have to do what I want to do and that's what I'm going to do."

"I met a really beautiful person that made me feel like a human being again, It's the guidance out of the dark into the light. She saved my f--king life—it's pretty epic."

"wants to be better every f--king day."

"All we can do is just don't be a dickhead, that's the golden rule."

"I'm excited for this next chapter in my life, I'm the happiest I've ever been, and for since I could remember I was sad, Time to take care of my body and my family and friends, and spread as much love as we can every day."

Listen "Twelve Carat Toothache" by Post Malone hit song...