"The Best Human Being I've Ever Met" - Kim Kardashian Confess About Pete Davidson

Kim Kardashian Confess About Pete Davidson

The KKW Beauty founder Kim Kardashian, 41, opened up about her romantic relationship with the SNL comedian Pete Davidson. She confessed,

"So, this is how it went down with Pete. I did SNL, and then when we kissed in scene, it was just a vibe, And I was like, 'Oh, s---. Maybe I just need to try something different!'"

"But Pete does not come to my after-party — everyone was at my after-party — [he] does not give me the time of day, so a few days later, I called the producer at SNL and was like, 'Hey, do you have Pete's number? And they were like, 'Yeah,' I text him. I wasn't even thinking like, 'Oh my God, I'm gonna be in a relationship with him.' I was just thinking, 'Heard about this BDE [big d--- energy], need to get out there, I need to jumpstart my...'"

"I was just basically DTF [down to f---]."

"I never knew you can be just so happy watching TV series and going to the gym [with] someone I thought had never even gone to the gym or been to the gym before," 

"Pete has got to be literally the best human being I've ever met, like the best heart. People always say, 'Oh, he's so funny.' ... That's like, fourth on my list of why I like him. Always wants the best for people, can handle anything, always does it with grace. He's really, really thoughtful, and humble, and just so genuine. I would say the perfect word to describe Pete is genuine."

"After we got together and it was a thing, Megan Fox texts me and is like, 'Is this s--- for real? Because he asked me for your number months ago, and I was like, 'Dude, you have a better shot [of] me and MGK [Machine Gun Kelly] getting eaten by crocodiles than you [do] ever getting her number. Never gonna happen, do not ask us.'"

"I actually don't care if I go out like this and have no makeup on, It's the most refreshing feeling."

"I had this big pimple on my nose and I kept complaining about this pimple and being like, 'Oh my god, I have to get up and put pimple medicine on,' One thing that we seriously have in common is we're obsessed with skincare and dermatologists and beauty products. And I fell asleep at 8:30, I was so tired, and I woke up in the morning with dried pimple medicine on my nose. He put it on for me in my sleep because he knew I really needed it to go away!"

"I'm not chasing anything and that is the best feeling, Whether it's like at the beginning of your career, chasing fame, chasing money, chasing a relationship, chasing happiness, it's just all here."