Nick Cannon Expert In Seeking Fan's Attention For New 'Eyes Wide' Music Video

Nick Cannon Expert In Seeking Fan's Attention For New 'Eyes Wide' Music Video

Nick Cannon leaves a question for his fans regarding his relationship!

The talk show host, rapper, comedian and actor, Nick Cannon, 41, shared his photo with a girl wrapping the arms with each other at a sun set and asked his fans on Instagram, 

Nick Cannon Expert In Seeking Fan's Attention For New 'Eyes Wide' Music Video

"I said I would never do it again but…Finally doing what the world wants me to do… 💍."


Later in Entertainment Tonight while co-hosting with Nischelle Turner, Cannon disclosed that there is nothing serious about this question it was the first look of my new music video "Eyes Wide".

"I'm doing what the world wants me to do, I'm dropping an amazing music video, I'm really excited about it. The topic is about just going in with your eyes closed and being a hopeless romantic that everyone knows that I am... It's a wedding anthem."

"That's a big step, especially [with] all that I got going on in my life, just the hint of it shocked the world. If imma do that, I got to be really ready and prepared."