Chase Chrisley 'Get Married' First as Expecting Baby with Fiancée Emmy Medders

Chase Chrisley 'Get Married' First as Expecting Baby with Fiancée Emmy Medders

The reality star, Chase Chrisley, 26, is expecting a baby with fiancée Emmy Medders but want to convert the relationship into a legal entity by marrying. While sharing thoughts on the podcast Chasin Birdies, Chrisley revealed on having children with Medders.

"I want to have as many children as she wants to have. I want a big family. I mean, I come from a big family so I don't ever want an empty house. Family is everything. I'd have a baby right now, but she wants to get married, do as [is] the traditional way, which I respect that. And it's up to her. It's her body."


Chrisley Life's Ambitions

Chrisley explained his ambitions of life with Emmy,

"I mean, just success, happy family, healthy family. If I can have a healthy, happy family I'm good."

'Chrisley Know Best' star proposed Emmy in October 2022 after dating around three years at First Horizon Park in Nashville, Tennessee. He shared the news on Instagram with fans by writing a caption,

"It was the perfect night, There's no doubt I want to spend the rest of my life with Emmy. We can't wait to build a family together."


Relationship Brief Timeline

The couple's relationship remains in hot water as they start dating in early 2020 and officially announced their relationship on Instagram in July 2020, later broke up in 2021 and reunited in Spring 2022. In July 2022, Chrisley explained to Life & Style,

"As far as she and I go, we're taking things slow, We're not in a rush to do anything. We're enjoying each other's company and learning more about each other and kind of just taking it day by day. I'm definitely not engaged, that's for sure!"

Chase Chrisley 'Get Married' First as Expecting Baby with Fiancée Emmy Medders