Blac Chyna Reveals Painful Health Complications After Breast Implant Reduction Surgery

Blac Chyna Reveals Painful Health Complications After Breast Implant Reduction Surgery

 Blac Chyna is getting candid about complications she suffered after having a breast reduction earlier last year.

"Hey guys, Happy New Year's," the model and influencer, 35, began a black-and-white video post in a black bra and compression wrap around her upper chest. "Yep, I did it again."

"Quick story time about the breasts," continued Chyna (born Angela White), who wore a beanie and looked fresh-faced in Sunday's clip.

"So, earlier this year, I was like, 'You know what, I wanna take out my boobs. I'm over it I'm kinda tired of the fake look they're too big for my body, too big for my frame and it just doesn't fit me as a person anymore.' "

Chyna said she went to the doctor and explained that he said to go "smaller, and then smaller" again to see how her "skin retracts," as she didn't want to "be left with saggy skin" or "deformed" breasts.

The mom of Dream, 7, whom she shares with ex Rob Kardashian, and King Cairo, 11, with her ex Tyga, said she agreed to go down to the 385cc from 585cc first, but that's when she started to suffer from surgery complications.

"One of the worst things that could happen happened. One of my breasts got encapsulated," Chyna said, noting that "this is something that can happen whenever you do surgery."

The muscle in her left breast "had contracted around the implant," the Special Forces: World's Toughest Test reality star said of the "painful" experience.

"All of the times I've had my breasts done, it's never happened," she added.

Blac Chyna Reveals Painful Health Complications After Breast Implant Reduction Surgery

Just before Christmas on Dec. 21, Chyna had her second surgery, this time going down to 190cc. "My doctor told me if I don't do some type of implant, basically, my boobs are just gonna be mush."

Though Chyna told her followers how "expensive" these surgeries are and how she knows she's going to have to get yet another one within the next ten years, due to the "upkeep," she says she's finally feeling good.

"All in all, though, I'm very very happy," she said in Sunday's post. "I'm excited because I'm finally part of the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee"

"I'm excited for 2024," she added. "2023 really showed me a lot about myself and you guys were all like right there and supporting me," Chyna told her fans, even sharing a follow-up post of her shopping for running shoes, noting that it's one of her health goals for the new year.

"My first running shoes!" she said with a big smile.