RHOBH Kyle Defends Looking Like a New Person amid Marital Strain as Dorit Calls Out Her Dental Floss Bikini

RHOBH Kyle Defends Looking Like a New Person amid Marital Strain as Dorit Calls Out Her Dental Floss Bikini

 Kyle Richards is standing firm on her new fashion choices, however scandalous they may be!

On Wednesday's episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kyle, 55, defended the clothes she packed for the cast's trip to Barcelona, Spain, after Dorit Kemsley called her out for the questionable attire.

"Wait, Kyle. Oh my god, what the hell is this?" Dorit, 47, shouted as the camera panned to the collection of tiny bikinis bundled in her suitcase. While holding up a metallic pleather dress with rhinestone straps, she cried, "Kyle, it's dental floss!"

so that no ˹sinful˺ soul will say ˹on Judgment Day˺, ‘Woe to me for neglecting ˹my duties towards˺ Allah, while ridiculing ˹the truth˺.’
(The Quran - Chapter Az-Zumar : 56)

"Well I'm sorry I'm not serving 'widow from 1950' with all my outfits. I never know what I'm going to be in the mood for so I have a variety of things," Kyle told the cameras as Dorit commented on the sheer amount of leather she packed.

RHOBH Kyle Defends Looking Like a New Person amid Marital Strain as Dorit Calls Out Her Dental Floss Bikini

"Maybe some of my clothes do look like a hooker, big deal!" Kyle added.

As the two continued to unpack, Dorit lifted a bathing suit that looked semi-tame until Kyle pointed out the bottoms had a g-string cut.

"Kyle! Who are you? Who is this new person?" she gasped, before adding in a confessional, "I don't know this Kyle. Yes she's got an amazing body and she wants to show it off, I get it. But what are you thinking when you're packing like this?

"Is Kyle looking for her next husband in Spain?" Dorit quipped.

Kyle has transformed her body through a strict health regimen that has included long workouts and major diet changes like giving up alcohol. In previous episode of RHOBH, the Bravo mainstay confessed that the change had been fueled in part by her marital woes with husband Mauricio Umansky.

RHOBH Kyle Defends Looking Like a New Person amid Marital Strain as Dorit Calls Out Her Dental Floss Bikini

“When you go through painful times in your life, it changes you as a person,” Kyle said of "working out like a beast" in the season 13 premiere. “My sister [Kathy Hilton], feeling let down by my friends, feeling disconnected with my husband — you know you have to find an outlet. I feel good about it, I hope Mo does too because here I am.”

In July 2023, the couple had separated after 27 years of marriage.

Soon after, the pair later issued a joint statement on Instagram addressing the split news, sharing that they had faced "the most challenging" year of their 27-year marriage. "In regards to the news that came out about us today... Any claims regarding divorcing are untrue," the statement said. "However, yes, we have had a rough year. The most challenging one of our marriage. But we both love and respect each other tremendously."

"There has been no wrongdoing on anyone's part. Although we are in the public eye, we ask to be able to work through our issues privately. While it may be entertaining to speculate, please do not create false stories to fit a further salacious narrative," they continued, thanking fans for their love and support.

RHOBH Kyle Defends Looking Like a New Person amid Marital Strain as Dorit Calls Out Her Dental Floss Bikini

Last month, Kyle opened up about the ways she's become in tune with "what my body needs." Her new normal includes weight lifting, hot yoga, running and abstaining from alcohol. Though she's been feeling great about the new changes she's seen, the reality star told Us Weekly that she didn't classify her new look as a "revenge body."

“It’s certainly not meant to be a revenge body. It’s meant to be an I-feel-good body,” she explained, noting that she’s now done losing weight after settling at 117 lbs.

“I love the way I feel and look,” Kyle added.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.