Ezra Miller Argues with Police in Newly Released Footage from March Arrest: 'Don't Touch Me'

Ezra Miller Argues with Police in Newly Released Footage from March Arrest: 'Don't Touch Me'

According to People, Ezra Miller filmed themself getting assaulted while speaking with authorities, who attempted to put them under arrest for an incident that occurred at a bar in Hawaii.

"I got assaulted and I started filming. Let me show you the video. I got assaulted in this bar, twice in a row. I film myself when I get assaulted for NFT crypto art," the Flash star says in the clip, before asking the police officers to identify themselves.

"What's your name? What's your badge number? Tell me your name and your badge number. Full name! Full badge number!" Miller is heard screaming repeatedly. "Don't touch me. Tell me your name and your badge number, now!" 

"I claim my 9th amendment rights to not be unlawfully persecuted for a crime of no designation. Disorderly conduct means something I am un-guilty of," Miller is heard saying in the video.

"I claim my 4th amendment rights to not be searched and seized on no probably cause, that you will not be able to offer in a court of law. I claim my 4th Amendment rights to not be searched and seized," they add.

"Hey, you just touched my penis. Please don't do that," they exclaim. Adds Miller: "I'm transgender, non-binary and I don't want to be searched by a man!"

NEWS CREDIT - NICHOLAS RICE/PEOPLE

PHOTO CREDIT - PASCAL LE SEGRETAIN/GETTY