Model Shanina Shaik Expecting Her First Baby with Matthew Adesuyan

Model Shanina Shaik Expecting Her First Baby with Matthew Adesuyan

Shanina Shaik The Australian model, announced via an Instagram post that she and her boyfriend Matthew Adesuyan are expecting their first baby "the new love of life".


"Thank you for choosing me to be your Mum. I have always wanted you for as long as I can remember, and at times my patience was tested, The timing had to be right, and I can say with confidence that I am ready to be your guide, your protector and your best friend."

"As each month goes by during this precious journey of pregnancy, I am learning what the role of being a mother entails, I worry a lot, especially about your well being and development. It's a feeling that I've never experienced before, not even about myself. I would do anything for you, be anything for you and sacrifice anything for you."