A Leech Fall in Love with ‘Naked and Afraid XL’ contestant's ‘Man Goods’

A Leech Fall in Love with ‘Naked and Afraid XL’ contestant's ‘Man Goods’

The contestant Steven Lee Hall Jr. of the "Naked and Afraid XL" faced a horrific leech attached to his penis while baiting in water. He decided to use a hot coal to burn the leech to possibly avoid any infection. He explained how he get rid of it. 

“I've been crotch deep in swamps my whole life, never had a leech right on my junk, So, first leech I've ever had on me in any challenge, and it ends up on my junk. Everybody saw Stand By Me. That's no bueno. So, now not only do I have a leech on my dudeness, okay, I got a burning stick that has to go right next to my dudeness. I mean, that's horror story stuff right there. Nobody needs leeches on their man goods.