'She's Magical' - Blake Shelton Revealed About His Wife Gwen Stefani

'She's Magical' - Blake Shelton Revealed About His Wife Gwen Stefani

The country star Blake Shelton, 45, and his beloved wife Gwen Stefani will going to celebrate their first wedding ceremony on July 3. During a recent interview Blake shared,

"I wish everybody could have a chance to meet and talk to Gwen Stefani at some point in their life because you'll just be a better person for it, is the only way I know to say it, She's just a magical person to be around. She really is one of a kind and I ... That's another one of those things. How could you even dream that? You know? And it happened."

"Gwen is absolutely into it, It's flower planting time. And Gwen doesn't settle for these little areas around the sidewalk. We're talking about fields, acres of flowers. So I have my work cut out for me."

"don't really get into farming because they associate it with work," 

"People ask me all the time, 'What's the greatest thing that has happened for you since you've been on The Voice?' That's a no-brainer, right? I met my fiancée here, It's hard to resist Gwen Stefani. You know, here's this iconic rock star coming to be a coach on The Voice in a black minivan. That was cool to me."