'Very Easy Face to Kiss' Sarah Michelle Gellar Revealed

'Very Easy Face to Kiss' Sarah Michelle Gellar Revealed

The Golden Globe nominee Sarah Michelle Gellar, 45, explained her on screen iconic kiss scene with Cruel Intensions Star Selma Blair, 49. She doesn't need to excuse on it. She said,

"I mean, why wait? We do it all the time. I love that girl, She has a very smooth, very easy face to kiss."

"Taste So Good"

"Complete with spit. Because that's the key to it, you've got to get the spit. That's the hardest part,".

"It's a community that I've always felt accepted and safe within, and I'm honored to be considered any part of that community, because I certainly didn't earn my stripes," 

"So, I'm glad to have one more community that accepts me and loves me for me.

"I love being an ally and a friend to this community and I hope we do justice and I hope that they're as excited about the campaign and the representation within it as we are,"