BTS Band Takes Break To Pursue Solo Projects

BTS Band Takes Break To Pursue Solo Projects

During an interview with Weverse Magazine, BTS announced they would be going on a temporary hiatus, Jin, 29, vocalist of the BTS band said,

"It used to be that any time I had to do something, I thought it was such a big deal. Like, how can I handle something this big right now, I would always feel discouraged, but my personality has changed a lot now, I think. I think the biggest change in my mind is that now, even if there's a major project in the works, I think I can do it now."

BTS Band Takes Break To Pursue Solo Projects

"Now, instead of, 'How can I handle this?' it's 'I can handle this!' when I'm making songs for other people to listen to."

"I thought about going on a variety show to make myself happy, not for the group or because of my popularity or for work, because filming those shows might put me in a happy mood, There are some things about variety shows that are tough, of course, but it's also a chance to laugh your head off on set all day."

"I talked about how I felt like I was watching both the other members and ARMY at the most recent concert, right? So I want to do it to enjoy myself — I'm on stage and putting on a performance, but watching a BTS concert up-close at the same time. I'm on a variety show, but watching that show up-close."