Christina Aguilera Cow Boy Style Outfit Revealed Her Concept of LGBTQ+

Christina Aguilera Cow Boy Style Outfit Revealed Her Concept of LGBTQ+

Christina Aguilera "Genie in a Bottle" singer, 41, spark on stage at LA Pride wearing cow boy style 20 years old outfit which she dropped her "Dirrty" music video. she also performed mix of her hits including  "Candyman", "Bionic," "Beautiful," and "Lady Marmalade."

Aguilera opened up about being an LGBTQ+ ally, she explained,

"is not something that's short-lived."

"It's in my DNA, Over the years, I've raised awareness about HIV and AIDS and helped families of victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting."

"I also want to mention that my friends in the LGBTQ+ community have helped me in ways that I will never forget. They've allowed me the freedom to be myself and share my deepest, darkest secrets with them," 

"I left the house very young to pursue a label deal, and my mom was busy raising my younger brother, so it was a lot of navigating on my own. On the road, my glam squad became my support system and family."

"The accolades and awards and all those things are nice, but what truly has mattered to me the most all these years is the connection I've made with people."

She also shared Video on Instagram as well with caption,

"RED ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥"

"#LAPride #loveislove #lgbtqia+ #lgbtq #pridemonth #pride #lgbtqally #saygay"