Does Brad Pitt And Gwyneth Paltrow Still Love Each Other

Does Brad Pitt And Gwyneth Paltrow Still Love Each Other

The star, Brad Pitt, 49, revealed in an interview on Paltrow's Goop website while promoting his new clothing brand "God's True Cashmere",

Paltrow Said, "though we didn't get married, unfortunately,"

Pitt Replied, "Right, Oh man, everything works out, doesn't it?"

Paltrow Joked, "Yes, it does. I finally found the Brad I was supposed to marry. It just took me 20 years," 

Pitt added, "And it's lovely to have you as a friend now," 

Paltrow agreed, "It is."

Pitt Said, "And I do love you," 

Paltrow responded, "I love you so much."

Pitt praised Paltrow's dad Bruce, "profound effect on me and is someone I still think about. That man was funny. He was funny. And you guys were so funny together, ripping across the table, which was a rarity that I hadn't experienced much, and I loved it. The fun you guys had was infectious. You could just see just how much he adored you."

Paltrow asked, "Did you feel paternal energy from him?"

Pitt replied, "One hundred percent. I felt that same kind of guidance that you would get from a coach or a mentor."