Wells Adams Shares About His Wedding to Fiancée Sarah Hyland

Wells Adams Shares About His Wedding to Fiancée Sarah Hyland

Bachelor in Paradise bartender Wells Adams revealed new time frame and details of his summer marriage with Modern Family alum Sarah Hyland. 

"Hopefully this year, but COVID has postponed that a couple times. So, fingers crossed it's this year," 

"We've been full force into planning for three years, so everything's done. We just need to actually have it."

"Paradise is always fun. It's the show in the franchise that is the comedy, so I love that, I love making the relationships with the cast members. I'm a bartender, but I'm more of a therapist to all of them."

"We always get three or four really good love stories out of the thing, and it's really beautiful to see these people get engaged at the end. So, I'm excited for that."

"I did a video of Day 1 of me stepping on the scale and Day 10 of me stepping on the scale, It wasn't 25 pounds, but it was a substantial amount of weight."