Quando Rondo - A Rising Rapping Star Apologized Fans 'I got y’all I’m promise'

Quando Rondo - A Rising Rapping Star Apologized Fans 'I got y’all I’m promise'

An American rapper, Quando Rondo, 23's real name is Tyquian Terrel Bowman from savannah, Georgia.

The hip-hop hitmaker gained traction in his career due to the recognition he earned from his standalone songs, mixtapes, and collaborations.

His first single was released in January 2018, "I Remember", which featured Atlanta hitmaker, Lil Baby.

Rondo's first mixtape was released online on 17 April, 2018, "Life B4 Fame".

In June 2018, he became the first signee to NBA YoungBoy's Atlantic Records label imprint Never Broke Again, LLC.

Rondo revealed that, 

Quando Rondo - A Rising Rapping Star Apologized Fans 'I got y’all I’m promise'

"I been rapping since I was a kid, but that was my first time expressing my music to other individuals."

"I know this for money, so I'm about to rap about whatever somebody feels."

"Whenever I rap about how I feel, it don't get noticed."

"A lot of rappers tried to sign me. I just want to know when I'll get the next check."