Megan Thee Stallion Clarifies She and Boyfriend Pardi Are 'Not Engaged' After Celebrating Anniversary

Wedding chimes aren't ringing for Megan You Steed and Pardison "Pardi" Fontaine presently.

Megan Thee Stallion Clarifies She and Boyfriend Pardi Are 'Not Engaged' After Celebrating Anniversary

The day subsequent to praising their 2-year relationship commemoration, the Grammy-winning rapper, 27, put any misinformation to rest on hypothesis that they got ready for marriage.


"Haha however decent as last evening was we seem to be not locked in," she tweeted on Wednesday.


On their exceptional day, Megan, 27, fainted about Pardi, 32, expressing, "My man so fixated on me … love that for me," prior to considering him a "Major ole large dim chocolate man 🥹😛"



To check their commemoration, the two rappers took to their individual Instagram accounts, both sharing a photograph or video clasp of the music maker facetiously eating on Megan's posterior.


"Yr 2 with U 💙," composed Megan close by a progression of lustrous photographs highlighting the pair getting a charge out of stylish evenings out and presenting in changing areas, as well as relaxed shots nestling in bed and staying nearby the house.


In one of Megan's photographs, just her posterior are seen — with Fontaine (whose genuine name is Jorden Kyle Lanier Thorpe) uncovering his teeth and professing to take a chomp, apparently in a lounge.


Fontaine's post included the subtitle, "TWO YEARS AROUND THE SUN .. Appear as though WE BEEN ON OUR OWN PLANET.. I love lovin you ..GOT 4 EVER 2 GO .. 🎱❤️"


The pair met while chipping away at Megan's honor winning melody "Savage" remix (including Beyoncé), which procured the craftsman two of her three Grammy Grants.


However they started dating in October 2020, Megan didn't affirm their sentiment until the next February during an Instagram Live meeting.


"That is my boo, and I truly like him," Megan said, later adding, "I never said hot young ladies can't have sweethearts."


Only days prior to opening up to the world about her relationship, Megan tweeted about her "boo" to her 7.6 million adherents.


"I'm sound, I can deal with myself, my companions and family love me, my boo love me (he frantic at me rn however he actually love me) shiddd Beyoncé love me," she composed. "I'm simply blissful and favored haha."