'RHOP' Alum Monique Samuels and Husband Chris Are Separating After 10 Years of Marriage

Monique Samuels and her better half Chris Samuels are heading out in a different direction.


Numerous sources affirmed to Individuals that the Genuine Housewives of Potomac alum, 39, and the previous NFL player are dividing following 10 years of marriage.


The couple share three youngsters, children Christopher, 9, and Pursue, 3, and girl Milani, 7.

'RHOP' Alum Monique Samuels and Husband Chris Are Separating After 10 Years of Marriage

The Samuels' relationship issues were well in plain view during the principal time of Adoration and Marriage: D.C.. A second season for the OWN unscripted TV drama has been reported, with Monique expected to be on the show.


Prior on Sunday, at the Genuine Housewives of Potomac board at BravoCon, Monique's previous costar Ashley Darby got serious about her kinship with Monique, saying the two ate simply last week and that Monique was "going through a few individual things" right now.


In July, Monique enlightened Diversion This evening regarding the condition of her marriage while she was shooting RHOP.


"Individuals generally say that unscripted television destroys your marriage. What individuals don't understand is that Genuine Housewives of Potomac here and there saved my marriage," she uncovered. "Chris and I, before we began shooting that show, we were in a truly unpleasant spot."


"We had lost all of the dating in our marriage. When we began shooting unscripted television, it really helped us since it constrained us to date," she added. "So we had the option to get out, simply reignite that closeness and be amped up for one another. So I won't lie, season 2 of RHOP saved my marriage. Furthermore, by the day's end, at times you actually need to return to those minutes. Since a portion of the things that I communicated on Adoration and Marriage: DC, individuals who watched Potomac saw I had those equivalent worries in those days. So this is how things have been is a novel, new thing."


Back in December 2020, Monique declared that she was saying goodbye to RHOP.


After the last episode of the time 5 get-together broadcasted, she uncovered on Instagram Experience that she wouldn't be back for the show's 6th season.


"It was an insane ride. It's difficult doing unscripted television, and frankly, I'm done with everything," she made sense of at that point. "I value all that individuals have accomplished for me, everyone that has been Group Monique — I love you all, I thank you all — however when you cross specific lines there's no option but to press onward."


"Also, for my purposes, my family is that line," she proceeded. "The assessment of my family and my children and their opinion on anything that I do is more significant than anyone's viewpoint, so I'm ready to move on."


BravoCon 2022 is occurring through Sunday at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City.