'Vanderpump Rules' : Raquel and Tom Creates Doubts in Ariana Relationship

'Vanderpump Rules' : Raquel and Tom Creates Doubts in Ariana Relationship

Something is fishy, Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss were teaming up to place doubt inside Ariana Madix's mind before news of their affair broke. In the recent episode of Vanderpump Rules, the ‘TomTom’ bar owner sat down with his then-girlfriend to discuss how he had been feeling about their relationship.


Ariana and Sandoval Conversation

'Vanderpump Rules' : Raquel and Tom Creates Doubts in Ariana Relationship

Sandoval: "It just sometimes feels, lately, we haven't been as connected, There's been a lot of things that have been bothering me and stacking up, and sort of swept under the rug. My very presence f---ing annoys you."

Ariana: "Your 'very presence'? I don't think those are words that I say. Just being honest.”

Sandoval: "And that's another thing is you snap at me and you belittle me in front of people. That really hurts my f---ing feelings."

Ariana: "But yet you're the only person that I'm constantly wanting to hang out with more, and I never get to hang out with you and have it be us, I've said that for months. You peacocking on a night out, everybody else gets that, and then I get the leftovers."

Sandoval: "I feel like sometimes obviously, with all the things you've been going through and s--- I've been dealing with, I don't feel like we are connected the way we should be. We didn't even take a f---ing picture together at Scheana [Shay]'s wedding. That's f---ing crazy."

Ariana: "You don't need to feel bad about that, I don't think taking pictures together is a marker for if you're connected to somebody."

Sandoval: "OK, dude. But yes it is. Everything that I say, are you gonna disagree with?"

Ariana: "No, I agree with what you're saying about us not being connected,"

Sandoval: "I just want to f---ing be better. I want us to be more intimate. Having sex four times a year, that also affects me."

Ariana: "OK. Well, maybe you need to spend time with me because I cannot have sex with somebody who feels like a stranger. To me, quality time is one-on-one, no distractions. No other people – really focused on each other. I want that emotional and physical intimacy. You can't telepath your d--- into a vagina from The Abbey [the club in West Hollywood.]"

Sandoval: "Doing an activity. Going for a walk around the neighborhood. Making dinner together, not us necessarily going out and getting drunk together. That is your definition of quality time."

Producer: What is ideal way of spending quality time?

Sandoval: "Take some mushrooms together and watch the sunrise. Let's go skinny dipping in the pool. Let's go hang gliding. I like stimuli."

Sandoval: “Why Ariana goes out with her other friends, and the two went back and forth a bit about whether or not they share the same interests? I love you. I want us to be better."

Ariana: "I do too. You have just as many guards and walls up as I do. It's different,"


Ariana and Raquel Conversation

'Vanderpump Rules' : Raquel and Tom Creates Doubts in Ariana Relationship

Later in the episode, after Ariana and her costar Katie Maloney pulled off their first successful tasting for their sandwich shop, Something About Her, things got heated when Raquel confronted Katie Maloney about the rumors that she and Katie's ex-husband, Tom Schwartz, had made out again. But before that, Raquel, 38, caught up with Ariana at SUR to ask how she and Sandoval were doing.

Ariana: "We had a big argument last night, He feels like he's not being heard, which is why he's always the loudest person in the room."

Raquel: "Do you think because I remember when I opened up to you about [my ex-fiancé] James [Kennedy] and I not having sex. And you told me, 'Yeah. Sometimes Sandoval and I go through dry spells.'"

Ariana: "Yeah, we do, You come home after working all night. And you think you're just gonna like whip your d--- out and I'm gonna be like, 'Yeah, let's f---.' That's never gonna happen. You have to spend time together."

Raquel: "I feel like in a relationship you should want to have sex."

Ariana: "OK, but you have to be emotionally intimate before you can be physically intimate,"

Raquel: "You guys were emotionally intimate at one point, obviously right?"

Ariana: "Yeah, when we'd spend time together. If you want to connect, you have to work on your connection,"

Raquel: "Do you feel like you're sexually attracted to him?"

Ariana: "Oh my God, I think he's so f---ing hot, But then I'm like, 'I'm not hot.' [Sandoval doesn't] don't look at my body and go, 'Yeah, that's what I want. I want cellulite, fat thighs and a big ass and bingo arms.'"

Raquel: "Stop, Ariana. I feel like a lot of it is in your own head, And that makes me really sad because I do that to myself too. We're a lot prettier than we think we are. We're our own worst critics. I think that that translates into our sexual lives."

Raquel: "I'm sure Ariana's body image insecurities have a role in the issues that Tom and Ariana are having. If you're not feeling good about yourself, there's no way that you can be having good sex. Clearly, you want to stay in this relationship."

Ariana: "Yeah, I do. I would not be having this conversation if this wasn't who I want to be with,"

Raquel: "My point is that not everyone is that way, I think we'll talk it out, and it'll be fine."

Relationship Snippet

We have confirmed Sandoval and Ariana had broken up on March 3. At the time, a source said the pair "had been having problems for a while" — as indicated on Wednesday's VPR episode — but his months-long affair with Leviss, 28, was "the final straw" for Madix. "She put up with a lot over the years, but she won't sit back and be disrespected this way," the insider added.

Both Sandoval and Raquel have issued apologies for their involvement. All parties will appear at the Vanderpump Rules reunion to speak about the fallout of their affair.


Vanderpump Rules airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.

'Vanderpump Rules' : Raquel and Tom Creates Doubts in Ariana Relationship