Harry Jowsey Says Rumors He's Dating DWTS Costar Rylee Arnold Are Little Bit Unfair

Harry Jowsey Says Rumors He's Dating DWTS Costar Rylee Arnold Are Little Bit Unfair

Harry Jowsey is addressing the rumors that he’s dating his Dancing with the Stars partner Rylee Arnold.

Following his performance on Tuesday night’s show, the Too Hot to Handle star, 26, called the speculation a “little bit unfair.”

“I think that it’s a little bit unfair on Rylee so early on,” Jowsey says of the rumors. “She’s so green to this whole world and everyone having an opinion, and stuff like that.”

The reality TV star adds, “And it is week three, we’re trying our best to focus on the dance, and whatever happens, happens. We’re just enjoying being together.”

Arnold joined the dancing competition for season 32, but she’s no stranger to the ballroom — she’s the younger sister of DWTS alum Lindsay Arnold, who won the Mirrorball with Jordan Fisher in season 25.

Jowsey and Arnold impressed the judges with their latest dance, scoring 24 out of 40 for their Foxtrot as the show honored the music of Motown.

Praising how “charming” Jowsey was, Bruno Tonioli told him, “The care you took of your girl was wonderful to watch.”

Meanwhile, Carrie Ann Inaba said she was “impressed” by the routine, noting there was a “poetry to the way you’re moving.”

Harry Jowsey Says Rumors He's Dating DWTS Costar Rylee Arnold Are Little Bit Unfair

“This has been such a challenging week and it’s been really hard, but to hear a compliment was just really lovely,” Jowsey told cohost Julianne Hough of Inaba’s comments.

Jowsey tells he was “shocked” by the judges’ positive feedback, because he thought they were going to “slaughter” his ballroom performance.

“I just think because this week has been so difficult, and the foxtrot isn’t easy,” Jowsey says of why he was so surprised. “It’s been such a taxing week, mentally and physically. And then to hear them all say lovely things just shocked me. I was sitting there, I don’t even know if my frame was up, I don’t know if I got the right steps. I fully was just trying to be in the moment, so I think it just caught me off guard. I was expecting them to slaughter us this week.”

He went on to add that he thinks his and Arnold’s chemistry helped him through the difficult routine. “Whenever I look at Rylee, I know it’s a safe space, and I know that whatever’s going on outside doesn’t matter,” he says. “It’s just us there.”

Harry Jowsey Says Rumors He's Dating DWTS Costar Rylee Arnold Are Little Bit Unfair