Married at First Sight's Orion Pushes for a Divorce After Losing All Romantic Interest in Lauren

Married at First Sight's Orion Pushes for a Divorce After Losing All Romantic Interest in Lauren

Orion and Lauren ‘s marriage may be hitting the end of the road.

In a sneak peek of Wednesday’s episode of Married at First Sight, Lauren asks her husband Orion during a therapy session if he longer wants to be with her after their disagreements about intimacy.

“It’s just with everything that happened, everything that took place, I lost all romantic interest,” he admits, which appears to leave Lauren speechless.

Dr. Pia Holec, a psychologist and sex therapist on the show, intervenes and asks, “Orion, how does control show up in your life for you?”

“Well, I’m not trying to control what’s happening by calling for a divorce,” he replies.

However, Dr. Pia doesn’t accept his answer, refuting, “You are. You feel uncomfortable. So your part of control is to remove yourself from it. I do feel confident that a repair is possible but you are protecting yourself. That’s a certain level of vulnerability that you have closed off right now.”

She reminds the couple there is “no such thing as a perfect marriage,” adding, “Whether y’all are married to each other or anybody else, there’s going to be many uncomfortable moments. And I really don’t want to see you all give up on one another.”

She finally asks the couple if all hope is lost in their relationship, pressing, “Is there any chance that the two of you can be open to working through this together or is there this resolute of, ‘This is my decision day and the decision is to divorce?’”

Married at First Sight's Orion Pushes for a Divorce After Losing All Romantic Interest in Lauren

Lauren then addresses her role in their marriage struggles, telling her husband, “I feel so horrible that I’ve put you in the predicament to lose romantic attraction to me because through this, I have maintained my romantic attraction to you. But if you don’t feel like you have it in you to do it, I don’t want to twist your arm. I don’t want to force you to stay with me.”

Despite her desire to repair the relationship, Orion reveals he is ready to move forward with a divorce.

“There is no doubt that there is chemistry between us and when we are, you know, avoiding the big topics or trying to navigate around them,” he explains. “Yes, I mean, everything is great. But there is no romance within me anymore.”

Married at First Sight's Orion Pushes for a Divorce After Losing All Romantic Interest in Lauren

He adds: “After the honeymoon, taking time and just this conversation and where I’m feeling and where I’m at, I want to continue to follow through with wanting a divorce.”

Married At First Sight (produced by Kinetic Content) airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET on Lifetime. Married At First Sight: AfterParty airs at 10 p.m. ET.

Married at First Sight's Orion Pushes for a Divorce After Losing All Romantic Interest in Lauren